Monday, April 9, 2012

Processor Cooling Thermal Paste

             Before entering into the discussion of "Processor Cooling Thermal Paste" I'll tell you first why I was a little talk about thermal paste this time (vent) at the time that I want to service the computer can not boot after I tried it several times to startup, but before getting to the desktop it always restart without any reason and this makes me understand a little bit confused still new in terms of computer service.

            After a while I tried and the results were not there I decided to get into the "BIOS SYSTEM" After I checked and it turns out the processor temperature reaches 72 "C, I was shocked and did not seem to believe (hehe lebai dikwit ..... hehe) I about fun with a processor problem and I had to try to dismantle the PC, but what I encountered was fun and gag normal processor there is a problem because I think I finally open penesaran processor is fun and what I encountered was a former processor there something that is dry because of my ignorance, I asked my boss and that's where I was introduced to "thermal paste" I am a little confused exactly what the thermal paste?

"Yupz .... go directly to the discussion of what thermal paste!"



           Thermal paste is a device in a computer that is rarely considered but important their role is used to help release heat to the heatsink processor, without any thermal as fast and fun as well as any processor can not release the heat generated by the processor so that the thermal stimulation is required by the components of the computer

My heart is still asking "what is the material of the thermal paste so he can help remove heat from the processor?."


The following are some of the material of thermal paste



1. Metal Based

Thermal paste is made from a mixture of powdered metals such as silver or aluminum is a very fine and mixed with oil in order to bias polisintesis like gel. This paste has a relatively expensive price and type of pasta has become a standard with an Intel or AMD. Because this type of pasta has excellent conductivity and conduct electricity. This paste will be colored gray if it is placed on the processor and will stick to very strong.

2. ceramics

This pasta-making material is a mixture of ceramic powder is mixed with liquid silicon. Generated by the thermal conductivity paste is good enough even this species and do not conduct electricity. because the price is relatively cheap it is relatively more banya Thermal used. This is a white thermal color hermal serves to fill the gap between the processor or heatsink with aluminum cooling. Because the truth even though the processor with the heatsink is very sticky and has been locked, but actually there are voids between the component which must not be seen with the eye telamjang bias and will fill the air in the absence of Thermal pasta.





















































































































































































Pasta is made from molten silicon will mentansfer heat to heat sink paste between 80-90 percent of the material being silver or aluminum to transfer heat up to 95 percent. Whereas if you did not use force tranfernya Thermal Paste the bias of less than 70 percent. In these circumstances the use of thermal paste setandar will lower the processor temperature is between 4 to 8 degrees Celsius according to the type of pasta, heatsink and thermal paste material used and the speed of computer fan.

So little discussion about the thermal paste may be useful to the reader and the article was created for the purpose of sharing if you want to copy please Namu with a very, very me for help include the source link.

By : Trimo Setio

0 comments:

Post a Comment