Thursday, April 5, 2012

Introduction

Hay,. . . 

My name is Trimo Setio

I come from Indonesia
               Every time a blog is one thing that would happen is what's confused materials will be displayed in my blog and what I will aim to convey to the reader on a blog this time love will discuss about the technology and computerization and computer tricks and tips so welcome to the Theo Digital.


               Theo Digital art is deliberately created in addition to the above purpose will I use as a media trial and the place that I create digital art as a form of publication as well as a storage place for digital art that I have made

               Thanks you for reading pleasure of my introduction and Greeting :D . Welcome to this Blog



Author   
 
 
Trimo Setio

0 comments:

Post a Comment